E-tailing (Online retailing) offers unique advantages to the consumer that no other form of retailing can match. Business of selling and buying goods over Internet has exploded in the recent years, with an estimated 750 million people using Internet as a transaction channel.
This amazing development has led to a rush by everyone to build their online retail stores. Furthermore, the realization that shopping is a very social activity has led companies to bring this interaction to the traditional shopping cart. Companies are now using data and related web analytics to drive customer loyalty programs, cross-sell, up-sell, and provide other promotions offered through their solutions. However, this urgency has also led to a large number of retailing issues, including faulty shopping site design, poor customer experience, payment processing errors and security and privacy violations.
Utile has extensive domain knowledge in developing and supporting B2B (Business to Business) and C2B (Consumer to Business) solutions, including:
Utile’s key offerings in building e-tailing solutions are:
- Online commerce: Strategies for creating a differentiated and unique shopping experience
- Social Commerce: Social shopping communities that assist a buyer's decision-making process through the collaboration of product discovery and rating engines
- Usability and Design
- Inventory Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Advertising
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Payment Processing Gateways
- Mobile Purchasing and Payment