Utile’s vast experience in Healthcare product development/re-engineering, disciplined project management and quality software knowledge spread over the healthcare domain add value to our client’s business.
Utile has experienced Nextgen Consultant. Our NextGen consultant is NextGen Certified Professional. We have experience in implementing Nextgen EHR application for a major healthcare group in the United States. We offer NextGen EHR implementation, optimization, workflow analysis, training, and go-live support. Our NextGen consultant can guide you through the correct steps necessary to ensure excellent usability of your EHR.
We've been through the full implementation process for NextGen® EHR and NextGen® Practice Management software. This experience helps us efficiently transform your EHR.
- Electronic Medical Records Software (Powerful Interfaces – Information Sharing)
- Appointment Scheduler Software development
- Electronic Health Claims
- Hospital Management Information Systems
- Healthcare Portals
- Practice Management Software
- Clinical Information Management
- EDI transactions
Utile is able to maintain an EHR system using the customized templates and form sets. Forms for documenting services include:
- Detailed clinical content for more than 26 different medical specialties
- Full E/M coding engine to assist with proper coding of office visits
- Integrated workflow module with email, tasks and schedule in a single screen
- Integrated and easy-to-use reporting module
- Individual, family and group progress notes
- Case management notes
- Case consultation/staffing notes
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication monitoring notes
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Release of information
- Letters to clients
- Various demographics
NextGen Content Development
Utile customizes template development based on a thorough workflow, business, and service provision analysis. This includes development of documents generated through template data collection.
Utile offers extensive experience writing reports using both NextGen reporting tools and external SQL coding. Along with training and custom report writing, we help you meet contractual needs.
Utile software customizes your NextGen EHR to work best for your practice to ensure the most efficient EHR experience for your physicians, nurses, and staff. The NextGen Certified professionals at Utile provide complete setup, training and customization of NextGen EHR to best customize to your medical practice. In addition, our staff can build, customize, and edit your EHR documents, putting information within reach of those who need it most.
- Direct the hardware and software installation process by providing the necessary specifications, scheduling and support
- Each step is validated by an internal audit process
- System Set-up/Configuration
- Hands-on configuration and testing provided for all additional interfaces (lab module, e-prescribing, additional supported equipment, etc.)
EHR and PM Implementation
Planning and preparation is fundamental to our implementation approach. Implementation plans are designed to fit a practice's schedule, resources, and needs and to ensure minimal downtime. We maximize NextGen Ambulatory EHR's system capabilities within your workflow to increase efficiency. Once you have chosen a software package for your practice the next step is to implement it. We are experts with implementing new EHR and Practice Management systems and the process we follow ensures that the implementation will be successful.
Wherever you are in the process Utile can help.
Utile software understands that every practice is different and every specialty is unique. Each specialty listed below has separate template sets designed and built specifically for practices within the specialty umbrella. Utile Software continuously provides enhancements to these specialty-specific templates in order to improve the user experience.
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Network Architecture and Setup
- Software Configuration and Set-up
- Data Conversion
- Custom Clinical Content/Templates
- Custom Reporting
- Go Live Support
- Ongoing Technical and/or Software Support
- Streamlining and Optimization
- EHR Upgrades
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Cardiovascular Health
- Family Practice/Primary Care
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Hematology and Oncology
- Ophthalmology and Optical Shop Management
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Utile Software has a team of experienced NextGen experts to assist your practice with:
- Transitioning and implementation support for NextGen
- Hardware sourcing, installation and setup to support an NextGen implementation
- Configuration services to interface with lab orders and results, medical billing systems or other interface requirements
- Managing support tickets within your practice and engaging NextGen support for issues.